You will avoid Tax Filing Penalties
There are 100 reasons you can’t file your tax return within deadline, but no reason to e-file tax extension on line with us since we take just a few minutes to finish it. If you do so you will save yourself from:
• There are 100% chances that the IRS may assess interest charges on any unpaid federal taxes owed
• IRS may impose a failure-to-file penalty, If you don´t pay at least 90% of the amount you owe, you might also be subject to a late payment penalty.
• You have to pay penalty of up to 5 percent per month, or part of a month, of the taxes due
• You have to pay penalty up to a maximum of 25 percent of the total tax due
• If you don’t file tax extension and your tax return is more than 60 days late, you may be subject to a minimum penalty of $135
• If you file a tax extension with us, even if you can't pay all or some of the taxes due, the less you are likely to ultimately owe the IRS